Tool Library Hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M
Thursday: 12:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Saturday: 8:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M.
RTCO Tool Library Contact Information
2771 E. 4th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43219
Download Application for Tool Library
TOOL LIBRARY POLICIES
- Tools and equipment are loaned for 1, 3 or 7 days. The return date is located at the top of the Loan Agreement. Failure to return the tools and equipment by the due date will incur late fees and stop the account. After 90 days, unreturned tools and equipment will be considered stolen and charges may be filed.
- You are required to pay a $5.00 per day late fee for tools and equipment not returned on time.
- Tools can be renewed 1 time by phone or at the walkup window, after which they must be returned for a safety inspection prior to loaning again. Those tools can be loaned back to the same Tool Library Member only if there are no outstanding reservations for them.
- Tools will be returned only to those designated persons employed by The Rebuilding Together Tool Library (along with this receipt) to the Pickup and Return overhead door.
- Tools are to be returned clean, cords coiled up and drop cloths folded.
- Tools and equipment are for Tool Library Members only and are to be used at the address on file for your home, rental units or Non-Profit project locations only.
- Tool Library Members are responsible for lost/stolen/broken tools – reasonable wear and tear expected. If tools are lost/stolen/broken, the Tool Library Member is responsible for: 1.) Notifying the police if stolen and reporting to RTCO Tool Library and 2.) Replacement costs of lost/stolen/broken tools
- The Tool Library Member is liable for any property damage caused by the use of the tools and equipment including any damage caused by loading and unloading tools and equipment from Tool Library Member’s vehicle.
- The Rebuilding Together Tool Library reserves the right to limit the number of tools borrowed.
- Tool loans will be suspended until broken or lost items have been replaced or compensated for all late fees paid in full.
The Rebuilding Together Tool library retains the right to refuse the loan of any tool for failure to comply with any of the policies or for falsification of any information.
Tool Library Items, Loan Periods, and Policies